Zoo Field Trip
Today was the zoo field trip for the elementary school Elisabeth started with while we were in Georgia. We kept it a surprise for the kids but her Teacher knew we'd be there. We wore our matching class shirts so that we could blend in with her class. We arrived before they walked in and I'll never forget the look on those kids faces, it was truly priceless!!! They all yelled her name, squeeled and formed the biggest hug around her!
I did everything I could to hold back my tears, but it was hard... it was such a sweet moment! She bonded so well with her teachers and all the kids. That's what happens in a small school within a small community! She got to visit some of the kids parents, other girls from her cheerleading team and coaches.
We didn't get home till 3pm, so it was a very long day... I can't imagine their 2 hr drive home! We passed out phone numbers...I can just see it now, my phone is going to be ringing non-stop!!! lol
I did everything I could to hold back my tears, but it was hard... it was such a sweet moment! She bonded so well with her teachers and all the kids. That's what happens in a small school within a small community! She got to visit some of the kids parents, other girls from her cheerleading team and coaches.
We didn't get home till 3pm, so it was a very long day... I can't imagine their 2 hr drive home! We passed out phone numbers...I can just see it now, my phone is going to be ringing non-stop!!! lol








3 Comments:
Sounds like a blast!! I bet the kids were thrilled to see Princess show up!! How fun that you set it up so you guys could still go!
I hope you will show us pics soon!!
Awwww, that's special!!! That's so awesome that ya'll went. I know what you mean about the bond between small town kids and teachers, coaches and so forth.
Aww how exciting. I'm glad you all had a good time!!
Post a Comment
<< Home