The month is ovah!
Wow I cannot believe that February is almost over!! Today is the last day of our storage rental, and there's only ONE thing remaining. It's a big 'thing'! It's Elisabeth's bed frame (the captains bed w/ drawers underneath). It's going into our garage for now...so I know that's why Husker has put off getting it out.
Tomorrow is my baby girl's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Where has the last year gone?
I have been getting things together for her party this weekend. Everything is PINK...imagine that!
Hope everyone is doing well!!
Tomorrow is my baby girl's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Where has the last year gone?
I have been getting things together for her party this weekend. Everything is PINK...imagine that!
Hope everyone is doing well!!








2 Comments:
Yeah Feb. just flew by.
Wow I can't believe she'll be 1 already. I hope your giving yourself some me time =)
bye bye February, hello March. :)
Awww, all pink will be so cute. Maybe for her second birthday you can use one of those cute themes we saw. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home