From the Past
Tonight I found myself bored. All the kids were put to bed. Nothing worth watching on the tube. House fairly clean, who wants to really clean anyway?!
So I choose the computer. No one on IM to chat with. So I think of some things to surf about. Scrapbook stuff. Answer and Post some emails to my Playgroup. Then I turn to Myspace, thinking maybe I could find some friends from college that I hadn't talked to in forever (since I have found lots from HS).
And OMG, there's his picture. Right in front of me. My ex-husband! I haven't seen the man in 8 years, last being 1999 when our divorce was finalized. So, I'm curious. I click the page.
He's still "divorced", never remarried (yet), no children. He went to Peru on a mission...there's a pic of him with all these little children...you should have seen the look on my face {OHMYGOD}. He looks sad. Lonely. Oh well... fug him!! haha
Seriously though, I did feel sorry for him. He never has been a real happy person and it still shows through his pics. Hey, if anything it made me happy to know he still sucks!! hahahaaaa!!!!
So I choose the computer. No one on IM to chat with. So I think of some things to surf about. Scrapbook stuff. Answer and Post some emails to my Playgroup. Then I turn to Myspace, thinking maybe I could find some friends from college that I hadn't talked to in forever (since I have found lots from HS).
And OMG, there's his picture. Right in front of me. My ex-husband! I haven't seen the man in 8 years, last being 1999 when our divorce was finalized. So, I'm curious. I click the page.
He's still "divorced", never remarried (yet), no children. He went to Peru on a mission...there's a pic of him with all these little children...you should have seen the look on my face {OHMYGOD}. He looks sad. Lonely. Oh well... fug him!! haha
Seriously though, I did feel sorry for him. He never has been a real happy person and it still shows through his pics. Hey, if anything it made me happy to know he still sucks!! hahahaaaa!!!!








5 Comments:
omg, too crazy isn't it . . . those things from the past that just make you freeze in your tracks when they're right in front of your face??
That was crazy! I can't believe you found him....LOL Leave it to myspace.
wow thats crazy. I'm glad you got away from that I don't know what all happened but you have a beautiful family now =)
LOL! Something similar happened to me. I found an ex (long story kinda, but I was always really into him and for him, it was purely sexual) on myspace, so I added him. He's still hot, but we talked a couple times, and he hasn't changed! He actually asked about my body (basically asking if I was still hot, lol), hinted around about being lonely, etc. I'm married with children! OMG, anyway, it kinda made me feel good that he hadn't changed and is alone and I'm married with beautiful kids (and a good, loyal, wife!). It's good to have little ego boosts from time to time, lol.
LOL Blue!!!!!!! That is hilarious!
So, yeah, very similar story about my Ex. I would never add him though, he threatened me and my "future family" long ago, so I wouldn't dare!
Post a Comment
<< Home