Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Two Friggen Weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe that I was sick exactly 14 days?!?!

I went on my retreat and got home on the 25th.
On March 26th it hit me.

Nasal congestion
Chest congestion
Fatigue

Then it was;

Sore throat
Coughing
Fever
Chills
Body aches

Then that next Friday I started feeling better. Come Saturday I was a faucet!
I couldn't keep a tissue try for longer than just a few minutes! UGH!!

Then came the fever, cough, congestion, sore throat, swollen neck glands, etc... all over again. By Easter morning I started coughing blood (due to bursting blood vessels in my throat) and off to the urgent care center I went.

Diagnosis: Bronchitis and Sinusitus
Meds: Antibiotics and Cough Suppressant

After two days I feel SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!! Being sick sucks. Being sick for two straight weeks REALLY sucks!!

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Did I tell you how glad I was that you are feeling better??? Sorry you were dealing with drama in that other post. I hate it too, so I have tended to ignore it a lot lately.

3:58 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Wow sorry you were sick for so long. I'm glad your better =)

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home