Monday, November 27, 2006

House Hunting.... SUCKS!

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO sick of House Hunting! Blue's last comment reminded me of the post I was going to make today. I can tell you almost every house in every area that is for sale. Why? Because both Husker and I log in to several websites each day, search around, email listings, etc... I finally told him I had to stop. It has been such a time consumer and who knows WHEN we're actually going to BUY. It could be January, it could be March, it could be April. I have no idea.

The one thing I DO know is that we have it narrowed down to two areas; San Marco or Argyle/Oakleaf that way Princess would be going to one of either schools, which are the best in both counties.

I forgot to mention the 'offer' Husker got last week. After their 'graduation' someone approached him and offered a $60k bonus if we'd relocate to Baltimore. Baltimore. Seriously? Baltimore? And only $60k? That would be chump change on a nice house from what we found. JC, how far are you from Baltimore?

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

WOW What an offer though huh?
Is Husker considering it at all or is that a flat no...LOL
Sorry your house hunting is so stressful..
Hugs I am sure it will get better!!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Yeah, I'm tired of house hunting with ya...LMAO ;) hehe!

So what's up with Baltimore??

1:21 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh nothing... we're not taking it, just curious for future references! :)

8:26 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I live about 20-30 minutes from Baltimore. We live in Elkridge, it's in Howard County.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home