Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Checking Tires isn't fun

Okay well I know a little bit about cars. I've had my fair share of helping out... when I was 16 I helped my then car enthusiast boyfriend change out a carburetor and 'tweak' his engine (um, really it was just his engine)! I've changed numerous tires and even helped change the oil once!

So last night once I got into town the check tires light and indicator comes on. So I stop at a gas station and call Husker. I wanted to clarify that the tires should register at about 32-35 on the air guage. He confirms and stays on while I check the air. I put my money in and begin to "fill" the tire since it was low (at 20 lbs). I felt like such a big dork when I realized I wasn't even holding the handle down to actually "pump" the air into the tire. Needless to say I wasted half my time and air!! LOL He was on the other end of the phone LAUGHING at me!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

HEHE!!! ROTF, that still makes me laugh. I can just hear him on the other end of the phone...LMAO!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Blah men! Do they ALWAYS have to rub it in..LOL
SIGH What an ordeal.. :)

2:11 AM  
Blogger JC said...

LOL I have no idea how to check the air in the tires or put it in them the only thinks I know is where to put the gas...lol I can check the oil and I know where the windshield wiper fluid goes.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home