We're Home!!
We finally made it back... after 10 days of visiting Husker! It was a little tough staying in the hotel, but we made it. The good thing is we have a weekly housekeeper, fresh towels and linens anytime we need them and if we need a 'refresher' they'll come in any time...hey, that's not too shabby! :D
Saturday we spent the day house hunting. Went pretty well, we found a few that we really like, now we'll just have to keep an eye on them. Sunday was Princess' Pottery Painting Party. She had 3 friends meet us at Pottery Works, they picked out their pottery and went to town. You should have seen their 'masterpieces'... pretty funny! Monday we went to an Infant Playdate and the Mall Playdate afterwards. That was Housekeeping day so I wanted to stay out as long as I could. Tuesday we went to a Cookie Decorating Playdate, which the kids just LOVED... I got great pics of that one. Wednesday was the Kids Kampus Playdate and lunch at Panera's. We did all our shopping for Thanksgiving that day and Coffee afterwards with a few friends.
Thursday we spent the day at a friends house. Her and her family are from South Africa so they had never had a 'traditional' American Thanksgiving Dinner. It was devine!! The kids had so much fun so it was a really great day.
Friday morning I got up early and went shopping by myself. That was fun... it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I finished shopping for Princess and SweetPea, still need a few more things for my Lil'Buddy!
Yesterday I went cropping with some friends for a few hours. I ended up getting 4 layouts finished! Today we ran some errands and packed up. It was weird walking in the door this evening. I'll be so glad when we're moved back. The biggest obsticle is finding a house, getting things settled and moved... that, I'm not looking forward to!
Anywho...just getting the kids in bed. If you're reading my blog and not leaving any comments it would be nice to know you're around and logging on. :)
Hope everyone had a great week and Thanksgiving!!!
Saturday we spent the day house hunting. Went pretty well, we found a few that we really like, now we'll just have to keep an eye on them. Sunday was Princess' Pottery Painting Party. She had 3 friends meet us at Pottery Works, they picked out their pottery and went to town. You should have seen their 'masterpieces'... pretty funny! Monday we went to an Infant Playdate and the Mall Playdate afterwards. That was Housekeeping day so I wanted to stay out as long as I could. Tuesday we went to a Cookie Decorating Playdate, which the kids just LOVED... I got great pics of that one. Wednesday was the Kids Kampus Playdate and lunch at Panera's. We did all our shopping for Thanksgiving that day and Coffee afterwards with a few friends.
Thursday we spent the day at a friends house. Her and her family are from South Africa so they had never had a 'traditional' American Thanksgiving Dinner. It was devine!! The kids had so much fun so it was a really great day.
Friday morning I got up early and went shopping by myself. That was fun... it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I finished shopping for Princess and SweetPea, still need a few more things for my Lil'Buddy!
Yesterday I went cropping with some friends for a few hours. I ended up getting 4 layouts finished! Today we ran some errands and packed up. It was weird walking in the door this evening. I'll be so glad when we're moved back. The biggest obsticle is finding a house, getting things settled and moved... that, I'm not looking forward to!
Anywho...just getting the kids in bed. If you're reading my blog and not leaving any comments it would be nice to know you're around and logging on. :)
Hope everyone had a great week and Thanksgiving!!!








5 Comments:
Wow sounds like a nice week. I've never heard of a Pottery Painting Party sounds fun. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family and friends.
I always leave a comment :P
Take Care!!
My week was good and so was our Thanksgiving...
Glad to hear yours was awesome.. I bet your friends enjoyed Thanksgiving!
Sounds like you kept the kiddos and yourself pretty busy this week!
Just about done with your christmas already..GEEZE I am sooo behind again this year...LOL
Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday!!
Sounds like a fun 10 days! Have y'all started house hunting yet?
I'm glad you got to have alot of time with Husker and your friends. :)
psst....sneaking in for a quick comment snippet! Happy Thanksgiving!
Bite!!
Post a Comment
<< Home