Wednesday, November 08, 2006

what a crap ass day

so i was feeling bad about my neighbor, knowing something was going on with her. she ignored me this afternoon, picked her kids up without telling me she was, and completely gave me the cold shoulder. later in the afternoon she knocked on my door asking if we could talk.

her talk was her asking if something was going on between me and her husband. you can't imagine the pit that was in my stomach. complete and utter shock. disbelief. anger. hurt. confused. i could go on and on.

of course i told her NO. i assured her that i would never ever do anything like that. i mean, her husband is nice and all but i'm just not that way. i've been on the other end of a cheating spouse. it is NOT fun. i told her that he in no way had ever come on to me, spoke to me inappropriatly or had ever crossed the line. if he had of, she would certainly know it for sure!

she thanked me for being honest and truthful with her... this is after her raising her voice and yelling at me. i left the conversation in tears.

it has been the most awkward 4 1/2 hours that i think i've ever had. no more carpool. no more friendly neighbors. no more socialization.

guess i should be grateful that we're moving. guess i should feel sorry for her husband who was getting yelled at outside this evening. funny how things begin and end with people. i would have never seen this coming. add another to the list.

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW Hugs babe!! I hope things have settled and your doin ok!!
I have been in your shoes and it sucks plain and simple! Sorry she was yelling and being rude, there are other ways of asking things ya know!!
But your right your moving and that is a good thing!!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

yep, thank God you get to move. She really needed to confront her husband before you though.

8:16 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I agree I mean if I thought Boater was messing around I would talk to him first. I am so sorry this woman went off on you like that. I hope you are doing better.

5:40 PM  
Blogger April said...

Wow, geez . . . it never fails, does it? Hugs, Java. Have a blast this weekend . . . I wish I could have made it work.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home