WOOHOO
The weekend is finally here!! Not just ANY weekend. The weekend I've been planning since May!! I'm ready to roll up my sleeves and get dirty. They have lots of things planned for the retreat including a PJ Party! My sister will be flying into Orlando this evening. She is SweetPea's babysitter for the weekend and will be flying home on Monday morning.
The only thing I'm NOT excited about is missing Princess' birthday tomorrow. Husker has lots of things planned for them though, so she should enjoy her day. We're going to have cake, etc.. on Sunday evening and then a little party for her next weekend with some of her friends.
I foresee a crazy, crazy, wild weekend ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great one!
The only thing I'm NOT excited about is missing Princess' birthday tomorrow. Husker has lots of things planned for them though, so she should enjoy her day. We're going to have cake, etc.. on Sunday evening and then a little party for her next weekend with some of her friends.
I foresee a crazy, crazy, wild weekend ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great one!








3 Comments:
Sounds like a very fun weekend. Enjoy yourself you deserve it!! Be safe!
Happy 6th Birthday Princess!!!
I'm waiting to hear about your weekend! I talked to Husker more than you....LMAO!!!
So how'd it go???
Post a Comment
<< Home