Thursday, October 26, 2006

My spooky crew

Tomorrow is our big playgroup party... I'm excited about it now. No more stressing, things will just fall into place and if they don't it's okay. My little pumpkins are all ready to dress up and have fun!

Princess is going to be a Ballerina
Lil'Buddy is going to be Spiderman
Sweetpea is going to be a Baby Witch

I got a cool eye mask to wear with a matching Witch hat. I wanted to be festive but there's no way I was wearing my costume again. Last Saturday at Bunco I had to take it off because it was so itchy, the hair was the worst!
Husker is wearing his usual shirt that displays; This IS my Costume
LOL!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend. We'll be home on Sunday!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

awww take lots of pictures. I hope you have a great time and enjoy the party you put together. I saw that same shirt at the store I was going to pick it up for Boater but remembered he had that horrible mask. Have a great weekend. Be safe and take care!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

aww have tons of fun!! And yes take lots of pics!!
LOL Husker's 'costume' Brian wants to get one too..We saw one yesterday it just COSTUME..lol
So funny!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh Husker! Aren't you too clever...LOL ;)

So there was a Mama and Baby witch...HEHE Too cute! ;)

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home