A mole what?
What the f#*! is a Mole Cricket? Really! Apparently they are all over our yard. They love to dig in the dirt and make these veiny tracks all over. I got to see my first Mole Cricket and they are NOT pretty people...

So the pest control company was here last Friday and sprayed the premises. The MC's (aka: mole cricket) are slowly dying and I can see them twitching and jerking their little legs for days...but they're just NOT dying... what the hell is in that shit?!

So the pest control company was here last Friday and sprayed the premises. The MC's (aka: mole cricket) are slowly dying and I can see them twitching and jerking their little legs for days...but they're just NOT dying... what the hell is in that shit?!








3 Comments:
EW! They are totally creepy looking!
See that is a good thing about Ohio, we don't have creepy gross bugs and we dont have to scary of wild animals..LOL
I hope they are gone soon!
Is Lil' Buddy enjoying them? LOL
EWWWWW I agree totally creepy. I don't think I have ever heard of them before. Hopefully they'll be gone soon.
Thank you for finally posting a picture for me....LOL Those things are weird looking!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home