Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So here's what's going on

Yesterday's trip to Jax threw a wrench in my week, eh, everything is going okay but it was unexpected. Monday Princess' school called, she wasn't feeling well but there was no fever so I suggested to wait till after lunch and see how she was doing then. They called at 10:45 saying she still wasn't feeling well and now had a fever. So I get her and she came home to sleep. That afternoon her fever went to 103. I did everything I could to help it come down and to ease her pain... then her ear started draining really bad. I mean BAD! I have never see anything like that, ever! It soaked her pillow and her hair. So by 4pm I was making a doctor appointment and calling to cancel her game that night. We drove into Jax and got there around 7:45, got everyone settled and then Husker suggested that I take SweetPea and get out for a bit so I went to Coffee Night with some of the girls.

Yesterday morning I took her to the appointment. She had been feeling SO much better!! Still drainage. They couldn't see her eardrum to see how big the hole was but there was no swelling of any kind and no sign of built-up infection (hence the draining). Her temp was at 99 that morning. Docs gave us some meds... her first time ever on antibiotics and some ear drops. She's having a hard time hearing in that ear :( We go back in a few weeks.

After the visit we stopped and got the prescription filled, shopped at Target, met ScrappinMom and 1 of her 3 at Chick-fil-a for lunch and playtime, stopped at the scrapbook store then headed to the hotel. On our way back to the Swamp I stopped at the Mall for the evening playdate and let the kids play there for a while. We got home at 9:45 last night... POOPED!

Are you still with me?????

So, here's what I'm trying to accomplish today and tomorrow:

Clean house and do Laundry
Pack overnight bags for myself
Pack overnight bags for kids
Gather all scrap supplies
Call to reschedule Eye appt.
Call to get Dr. Note faxed to school
Call to get lunch account totals
Pack up Landon's room (it's all toys in there now)*two boxes down!
Print out maps to Orlando for Hotel and Airport
Burn CD of favorite layouts
Make my Muddy Buddies for the Chocolate Swap
Princess' last game is Thurs. (we missed 2 already this week)
Make a run to the store for weekend food/snacks/drinks
Cancel 2nd Hotel Reservation

I know there's more... but my brain is fried!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Busy busy busy!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger April said...

HA, yeah, good luck getting all of that done in the next two days!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Wow you have a lot to do!!
But I know you will get it all done!!
Don't break your backing trying though!!

2:14 AM  
Blogger JC said...

wow what a busy day. Awww I hope Princess is feeling better.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home