Wow
I was pulling up some old posts from last year just to look back and see what all we had for Thanksgiving last year. Then I found this post about the year and what I hope/wish for in the new year 2006.
MY HOPES/WISHES for the NEW YEAR, 2006:
That my family and friends stay happy and healthy all year long! I think everyone is pretty happy and/or healthy!
I live through house renovations. Well the house didn't sell, so I guess I 'lived' huh?
I survive with three kids. So far, so good!
Have a better, closer relationship with my mom, brothers and sisters. This HAS happened! Since my trip in July I speak to all my siblings weekly and my mom and I are at an understanding finally!
Let everyone around me always know how much they're appreciated. Well, I've tried, but failed with some.
Teach Princess to read. She's almost reading books all by herself!
Help Lil'Buddy with "preschool". He can spell his name, write his name!
Nurse baby at least all year. Still going strong!!
Scrapbook a crap load of layouts! Well not sure if it's been a 'crap load' but I've scrapped a lot compared to past years. With the retreat coming up I should have well over 100 done this year!
A new van. WOO HOO got that!!!
MY HOPES/WISHES for the NEW YEAR, 2006:
That my family and friends stay happy and healthy all year long! I think everyone is pretty happy and/or healthy!
I live through house renovations. Well the house didn't sell, so I guess I 'lived' huh?
I survive with three kids. So far, so good!
Have a better, closer relationship with my mom, brothers and sisters. This HAS happened! Since my trip in July I speak to all my siblings weekly and my mom and I are at an understanding finally!
Let everyone around me always know how much they're appreciated. Well, I've tried, but failed with some.
Teach Princess to read. She's almost reading books all by herself!
Help Lil'Buddy with "preschool". He can spell his name, write his name!
Nurse baby at least all year. Still going strong!!
Scrapbook a crap load of layouts! Well not sure if it's been a 'crap load' but I've scrapped a lot compared to past years. With the retreat coming up I should have well over 100 done this year!
A new van. WOO HOO got that!!!








3 Comments:
Well look at you, all your hopes and wished came through. I'm pretty sure you have a good happy feeling right now. :) :) :)
Well I am sure that made you feel good to look at!
You have done a great job with your list for sure!!
I am glad all your wished came true =)
Post a Comment
<< Home