Dude!
This morning the kids and I took Husker's van to Tire Kingdom for a strut check, tire rotation and oil change. We sat quietly in the waiting room watching Loony Toons. An older man walked in to top off his coffee and walked out. About 30 mins. later he walks back through to the restrooms. He was in there quite a long time, obviously we know what he was doing, the never-ending pull of the toilet tissue wrestling through the dispenser was just one indication. His grunting would be another. He flushes (does NOT wash hands), opens the door and walks out.
Wait. He didn't wash his hands AND he didn't use the complimentary aersol can of air freshner after he unloaded? Dude. His SHIT was RANK! He didn't even turn on the vent and he left the door open.
I looked at Lil'Buddy and he covered his nose and mouth. I said, "it's stinky huh?", he mumbled a reply under his hand, "uh huh!"
We were FORCED out of the waiting room.... it was that bad! Dude... take your shit at home next time!!
Wait. He didn't wash his hands AND he didn't use the complimentary aersol can of air freshner after he unloaded? Dude. His SHIT was RANK! He didn't even turn on the vent and he left the door open.
I looked at Lil'Buddy and he covered his nose and mouth. I said, "it's stinky huh?", he mumbled a reply under his hand, "uh huh!"
We were FORCED out of the waiting room.... it was that bad! Dude... take your shit at home next time!!








2 Comments:
Gawwwwwww, use the damn air freshener next time old man!!! Sticky Ass!!
LMAO!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home