Monday, October 02, 2006

Bowtastic

I spent my entire day making bows.... lots and lotsa hairbows! Korker snowballs, Korker ponytails, Gymbows, Cheerbows....I've got the bow 'fever'. I've already got things set up to take my loot to the field next week and solicit business from the other cheerleaders parents, hopefully they'll all sell and I'll get some orders.

So, I've had fun doing this and I'm toying with the idea of opening an eBay store. Any suggestions for a store name? C'mon...throw 'em at me!

6 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like fun fun fun!!!!
I bet you will get atleast a few that will want to buy them... Good luck with all that...An Ebay store sounds like a good idea...
ELI's Ebay...LOL

12:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good luck! It sounds like a great idea! I have no name suggestions, though...sorry!

2:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm sure you'll sell them all. Hmmm I'm no good at names...lol I still haven't even come up with a name for my blog.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh you already know that I'm all for it. I had no idea you posted this and threw the idea at you yesterday evening...LOL Too funny!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Or Ebayin' ELI ...lol

9:27 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

hehee... you know people still ask me who 'Eli' is!! lol

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home