Friday, September 29, 2006

Exhausted!

I've been extremely exhausted today. I had a very late night last night. There was something/someone outside the house, it/they hit the back of the house and scared the shit out of me. Following that I kept hearing the strangest things, so my nerves had the best of me and I couldn't sleep.

It was hard getting up this morning but we managed. Princess had school photos made today. She looked like a doll when she left this morning... so sweet and pretty.
Right after school we headed to get Lil'Buddy's photos made. He was such a ham. He acted up at first but then got into the 'groove' and got a little silly, but we managed two really good shots!

Cheer practice was good tonight. Our first game (btw, we're the Cowboys) is Monday and they're supposed to have their uniforms by then too. Since it was late I picked up dinner at BK (kids choice...they love their chicken fries) and headed home.

Been scrappin' since and of course watched Grey's! Tomorrow we head down for the weekend with Husker... three weeks down!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh no, I would of been scared shitless too, and would have made Brian stay on the phone with me for hours..LOL
What a scary situation but glad everything turnd out ok..
I can't wait to see the kids pictures!! I bet they will be great!!
Have a great time this weekend!!!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I would've been freaking out! I'm such a wuss, though! Can't wait to see pics of Princess in her uniform, how cute!

8:48 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I would have been scared shitless I am the biggest wuss around...lol I stay up late most nights and sometimes get spooked out of my mind. When we first redid the kitchen and the new fridge was making ice I swear to ya it sounded like someone was trying to get into the door and it still spooks me from time to time. I hope you all had a great weekend with Husker. I can't wait to see the pic's Take care!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

You had me scared that night...LOL And I still think you should've called the cops about it. But anywho... I hope you all had a great weekend with Husker Wusker. ;) LOL

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home