Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend with Husker

I missed him so much! After the shower on Saturday we sat around the room, ordered dinner and watched TV. Sunday morning we had breakfast, went to the mall and just hung out at the room for the rest of the day. The kids didn't want to leave! They had a great time with him at the beach on Saturday while the baby and I was at the shower. They needed that time with him!

So, maybe just 9 more weeks of school for him ... we'll see just how much they can cram in. He'll still be there, we'll still be here. 14 more weeks till we move... 14 more weeks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Being nosey...is there a reason you can't move earlier than that? Since he's already there, and you know you're moving, why can't you just move now?

2:18 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

YAAY!! 9 wks will fly by and 14 till you move again...shoo girl your life is busy..LOL

And ya ditto to what Blue asked?

2:50 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Because I didn't want to pull Princess out of school in the middle of the semester. I'd rather wait till Dec. when the semester is finished so we can move during the Christmas break. Plus, who'd help me move? He'd only get Saturday and some Sunday... we'd be moving forever at that rate!

3:24 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Aww glad you all had a good time.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home