Monday, September 18, 2006

MNO

MNO was Friday night. We had such a fun night out! Dinner was delicious (because I only had dessert). Doesn't this just LOOK yummy?! Every bite would melt in my mouth...literally! Mmmmmm



Do we look stuffed? Nah! What a nice lookin' bunch!!



After our fine dining experience we rode the water taxi across the river. We went to get our party on at the uber cool Twisted Martini (a member in our playgroup's husband owns the bar, so we got in free with perks!). Chugged down Jager-Bombs, danced our booties off, and enjoyed every minute of it!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Your dessert looks so sinful!! YUMMMMMMMM! What a gorgious bunch you all made. :)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

And just was that tasty looking dessert called?

11:56 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

It was a French Silk I believe!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Glad y'all had fun!

2:17 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!
You all look awesome!! I WANT A MNO TOO!!!!!!WAAAAAAAHHHHHH..LOL

Glad you finally got out and enjoyed yourself!! You deserve it girly!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger JC said...

mmmm that look so yummy and you all are gorgious I'm glad you had a great time like Ali said you deserve it!!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home