The Bug
I got a nasty tummy bug on Thursday! I didn't eat a thing all day. You know that nauseating feeling that just won't go away?! Ugh, I had that! Luckily no puky for me, that's one thing I HATE doing! I could never be anorexic (sp?)! Friday I got up and took Princess to school, came back home and laid down the the other two. We didn't get out of bed till after 1pm!! I was surprised the kids even let me sleep that long. We got up, dressed ourselves then picked her up from school. Husker got here around 3pm and I laid back down till about 7pm. After two days of not eating I woke up starving! I've been great ever since. I guess I just needed to sleep it off!
Husker left Sat. a little after Princess' Cheer Camp. She had a fun time and worked with the Middle School Cheerleaders. They even did some mounts, and she got to be on top! I was so nervous! lol
So that's my weekend, how was yours?
Husker left Sat. a little after Princess' Cheer Camp. She had a fun time and worked with the Middle School Cheerleaders. They even did some mounts, and she got to be on top! I was so nervous! lol
So that's my weekend, how was yours?








3 Comments:
Glad you are feeling better!!
I'm glad your feeling better. Wow she was on top that would have made me nervous to.
You had me worried about you while you were feeling bad. Don't do that anymore. ;)
I can't believe she was on top. How cool is that! Go Princess!!
Post a Comment
<< Home