I'm a slacker...my blogroll doesn't tell me when you update, so I always forget to come over here. Sorry! I've also been lazy about commenting lately, sometimes I'm just not in the mood.
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo!
Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!
4 Comments:
Dude, like HELLO?!? I was without internet for a week. UGH, totally sucked. Damn phoneline. Grrrrr!
YW Java!!! I feel I have gotten to know you more from reading your blog and I look forward to your posts =)
ME TOO!! I look forward to them too.. I love reading everyone's blogs!!!
Muah your soooo welcome!!
I'm a slacker...my blogroll doesn't tell me when you update, so I always forget to come over here. Sorry! I've also been lazy about commenting lately, sometimes I'm just not in the mood.
Post a Comment
<< Home