Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Busy Hump Day!

I'm so glad it's Wednesday... but I have an extremely busy day today!

11am I have an eye appointment. I need to order my contacts and pick up my new cool-ass glasses (I hope I like the transition lenses).

12:30pm We're meeting a lady I met online for a lunch playdate at McD's. Go figure, I've been here over a year and I'm finally meeting people! I've met people, but none that are SAHM's or that were interested in 'playdates'. Geeez people!

2:50pm We have our first Parent/Teacher meeting with Princess' teacher. We'll go over her progress and tests. I'm anxious to see what her Teacher has to say!

And sometime this afternoon I have to run to Big Lots, Wal-Mart and a second-hand store to check it out and see if it's a place I want to take this big rubbermaid tote full of baby/kids clothes. I'm going to ask for store credit for play clothes if they seem to have decent clothing.

That's about it for me today, plenty enough!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Cool ass glasses....LMAO!!!!!!!! haha! ;)

10:08 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hope you got everything done!!
Love the new glasses but I already said that in a previous post..LOL
How did Princess' conference go??

10:28 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Wow a busy day you had I hope you got everything done. How did the second hand store go?

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home