Thursday, September 14, 2006
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!

Java Mama-Me.The Mom.The Wife.Love Java!
Husker-The Husband.The Dad.Handsome.Brilliant.Loving
Princess-6 yr. old Daughter.Smart.Amazingly Beautiful.Overly Thoughtful. My Sunshine
Lil'Buddy-3 1/2 yr. old Son.My Snuggler.Cuddler. Always Smiling.My Sunshine
SweetPea-1 yr old! The sweetest baby.Mama's Girl!!
- Analyze this!
- Where'd you go?
- Busy Hump Day!
- Awaiting the weekend
- Whasssup?
- Week Update
- Counting Down {again}
- Grrrr ....Blog-gamic
- Mud Fun!
- Almost 6 Months!!










6 Comments:
awwwww, I have so many pictures of the kids sleeping on Chad like that. :) :)
And I totally LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new specs! pretty pretty!!! They are totally you!
LOVE THE NEW SPECS GIRL!!!! I agree totally you!!
Love the pics of Sweetpea and Husker..AWWWWW So precious and sooooo identical!!!
Awwww don't you just love pic's like that. Wow sweet pea is getting so big she is just beautiful!! Love the new glasses and I have to agree sooo you. Do you like the transition lenses? I will probably get the transition lenses if I need to waer them, which I'm sure I will.
JC - I'm not sure yet if I really do like them. Don't get me wrong, the frames rock, but the transition lenses are a little weird. They definitely do NOT work like I thought ... very slow in tinting and takes forever to clear when I come inside. I went ahead and put my contacts back in today, it irritated me to walk around the house like I had sunglasses on! lol
Oh and thank you all for the compliments!!!
Sweet Pea REALLY looks like Lil Buddy in that pic! I didn't see it on Saturday, but that pic really looks like him!
Post a Comment
<< Home