{Humph}
Does that sound like a pout?
It makes me sad to know as smart as I know that I am, that I can still be such a fool. A naive fool. Why would things be any different than they've always seemed to turn out?
I'm pretty vague I know... just blowing off some steam...
Sometimes I wonder why I hang on. I've moved, not far from Jax, but far enough where I can completely let go and take my life into a new direction. I know it's because of my loyalties, that's just who I am. If I've made a friend in you, I stay loyal, that is unless you choose to discard me from your life. I know that the playgroup could be put into very good hands...whose hands, I dunno, but I'm sure someone could handle it. I love my playgroup, so it would be very difficult... not because of the misconception of being a 'control freak' but because that's my 'home'. I'm tired of being hurt by 'friends'. If I've done wrong let me know, don't ignore me and make worry about you....you know?!
Why do I bother? Why do I try so hard? Gawww... why is having friends at 30 SO DAMN HARD??
It makes me sad to know as smart as I know that I am, that I can still be such a fool. A naive fool. Why would things be any different than they've always seemed to turn out?
I'm pretty vague I know... just blowing off some steam...
Sometimes I wonder why I hang on. I've moved, not far from Jax, but far enough where I can completely let go and take my life into a new direction. I know it's because of my loyalties, that's just who I am. If I've made a friend in you, I stay loyal, that is unless you choose to discard me from your life. I know that the playgroup could be put into very good hands...whose hands, I dunno, but I'm sure someone could handle it. I love my playgroup, so it would be very difficult... not because of the misconception of being a 'control freak' but because that's my 'home'. I'm tired of being hurt by 'friends'. If I've done wrong let me know, don't ignore me and make worry about you....you know?!
Why do I bother? Why do I try so hard? Gawww... why is having friends at 30 SO DAMN HARD??








5 Comments:
I have no idea Java I just wished I had some close friends that I could hang out with but all my friends are either on here or out of state. I'm sorry that ppl treat you this way. I think your a really good person and glad I met you =)((((HUGS))))
I hear ya girl! Hugs..Your a wonderful person!!! Don't sweat the little things ya know!!
Oh and yes that sounded like a pout..LOL But we ARE ALLOWED to do that every now and then, that is why we were made with hormones..LOL
You know, I just don't understand why people do this to you...ALL the time. We've been friends for 5 years. And everyday I wished that one day we could spend time together and not just on the phone. It hurts me knowing that people can't respect the friendship they have with you.
:( :( :(
If anyone knows me...fully, completely, flaws and all it's you and a couple others! And I'm not so bad, huh? :)
I wish that you were closer, or vice versa! You've been one of the bestest friends a gal could have!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home