Monday, June 19, 2006

Day One

Today starts the first day of getting myself back into shape! I'm producing well enough milk for the baby, soon she'll be on cereals (maybe) so I'm going to start on my Slim Fast again.

Today I started with a just coffee and toast for breakfast, a shake for lunch, a Kashi Trail Mix bar for snack and I've had water to drink! Tonight we're having the Baja Burritos from Super Suppers... yum!!

I bought all healthy and organic foods from the grocery last night, I was suprised that my 'bill' wasn't much different!

And I LOVE the Kashi products... it's great to eat healthy and all natural and actually LIKE the stuff!! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Good luck!! I am sure you will do great and get to where you want soon!
I remember how well the Slim Fast worked for you after Lil Buddy was born. I wonder if I would like those shakes..HMMM Maybe I will get brave enough to try them..LOL

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You should! They're not bad at all... actually I can get one down pretty quick! I even buy the Equate (? from Walmart) because they have the EXACT same ingredients! I do buy the actual SlimFast bars though. Hey, it's under $4 for a pack...not a whole lot if you don't like them! :)

2:49 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Good luck I'm sure you look great anyway =)

9:57 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh I wanted to ask you if I can snag those MO blinkies of yours? PLEASE!!!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yes girl... go for it!!!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

We talked about your Slim Fast thing a couple of weeks ago.

You're making me hungry taking about snack bars...LOL

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home