Okay Day
So, we've had an okay day! I got woken up early this morning from a phone call at 8am. Not just any phone call. A call from a person whom I no longer speak to. This is the second time she's called my house and hung up in the last month!! What the hell!! Why is my number still in her phone anyway? Is she being childish? Does she want to talk and then hangs up? Whatever her reason is, she needs to stop!
I ran some errands then came back home to visit with Husker before he went to work. The kids and I went to Wally World and browsed around then I took them to the park. They had a lot of fun, although they were there alone. When we got home I set up a new water sprinkler thing Lil'Buddy got for his birthday. They had a blast running around in the water. Then it was bath time!
I'm waiting for Husker to get home now. Just another hour!!
Oh, and good news.. I finally have a BABYSITTER!!!!!! I called and talked with her Mom yesterday and she's open anytime AND can stay till midnight for when I want to go to the crops! WooHoo!!! :)
I ran some errands then came back home to visit with Husker before he went to work. The kids and I went to Wally World and browsed around then I took them to the park. They had a lot of fun, although they were there alone. When we got home I set up a new water sprinkler thing Lil'Buddy got for his birthday. They had a blast running around in the water. Then it was bath time!
I'm waiting for Husker to get home now. Just another hour!!
Oh, and good news.. I finally have a BABYSITTER!!!!!! I called and talked with her Mom yesterday and she's open anytime AND can stay till midnight for when I want to go to the crops! WooHoo!!! :)








6 Comments:
YAY for finding babysitters! I'm sorry you're still having some issues with this person and I don't know why some people can't let the past go. I DO want the PW to your scrapping blog btw! Please email me with it when you can! :D
Sounds like a nice day. Sorry that person keeps hanging up on you. Some ppl just can't grow up. I need to get Little Guy a sprinkler to play in I think he would have a blast. Thats awesome that you found someone to watch the kids so you can go to crops =)
Hurray for the new sitter!! Glad you finally found someone you can trust!! It will really be nice for you to get out and about once in awhile w/out the kiddos!
Sounds like you guys had a fun day! Wally World, now what the hell is that? I hear all about it but alas, nothing here.. But we got a Circle K like Bill and Ted..LOL
Have a great Thursday!!!!
Wally World?!?! LOL Wal-Mart!!!
That is excellent you found a babysitter! I wish i could find someone other than Ali, LOL!
Sounds like you guys had an enjoyable day. I need to get a new hose so i can set up our sprinkler and maybe her old pool.
Even if she can't do much in it at least it will keep her wet and cool on those hot days.
Yay! Glad you have a babysitter! Sorry she's been calling you...especially at 8am! Ugh!
Post a Comment
<< Home