Wednesday, April 26, 2006

School Orientation

It went really well! We listened to the orientation for about 30 mins. They basically went through the handbook and talked about school activities, etc...
Afterwards we went to her classroom, met her teacher and talked to her for a few minutes. Princess was completely ready to go, like tonight! lol Of course you know I had to take my camera and get what pics I could!


Here is the entrance to the school part. Her room will be the last window by the white van in the pic. Isn't it beautiful?! Those doors cannot be opened from the outside while school is in session. You have to ring a doorbell and the Secretary will answer it. VERY COOL!!


This is her before we left the house. I promise, she posed like this all on her own!! lol


And this is her and I when we got there. She never refuses a pic with Mommy! *don't ask about the pic, I tried to edit it several times and blogger refuses to cooperate with me!

The other photos I got were of the classroom door. Her beside the classroom and the front of the building.

All in all, orientation went wonderful and I didn't cry like I thought I would. I suppose I'm saving that for the first day of school!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

That looks and sounds like an awesome school. Princess is just beautiful! Love the pic of you and princess =)

10:47 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Love the pics!
Her school is very pretty!!
I bet she will just love it!!
Sigh!! I can't believe your oldest and my youngest are both starting Kindergarten this year!!
I don't know if I want to cry or smile..I guess a lil of both!!
We can cry together ok!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

It's really pretty and sounds so nice! Maybe we'll move up there when it's time for my Princess to start school. LOL

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home