Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Loose Tooth!!

Princess has her first loose tooth. Two milestones in one night... what am I going to do?!!?

She was eating an apple and said her tooth was hurting. I checked it and there was blood all over her gums and the tooth was very loose. Not long and it'll be gone! She was bouncing all over the house with excitement. It's not over losing a tooth.. it's about the $$ she'll find under the pillow... she's already rubbing it in with Lil'Buddy!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Awww I remember waiting for the tooth fairy and it was all about the money with me to....lol

10:49 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWWW Before starting school and everything!! Awesome!!
Sonderful was about 2 wks into Kindergarten when he lost his first one.. He just lost one the other day.. I have lost count how many he has lost..LOL
I can see the lil booger rubbing it in to her lil bro too..hehe

10:24 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww, what a big girl! She better hope she wakes up before him and takes the money since he's been sleeping in her bed lately! LOL

12:13 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

She's still working on that tooth!! It's been a few days but she has made progress!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home