Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Awww

Well my baby girl is 2 weeks old already! I forgot how much babies sleep, she is sleeping all the time, sheesh! I try to wake her up to play but she's not havin' it.



This picture was really fun to take. It is the first in a series of three. The other two show her slightly dozing off till she's completely asleep and her lips have pooched out more and more. She looks so much like my Lil'Buddy!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Awwww! Great picture!!

12:49 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

She looks JUST LIKE both of them!!
AW That photo is just precious!!
All you ladies that get to get your hands on her please give her a lil squeeze from the boy and I!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww, how adorable!

9:40 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Aww what a little cutie. I love how you have it in black & white just adorable.

12:08 PM  
Blogger April said...

Dang, she's adorable! If I had kids that cute, I'd have more! lol J/K . . . my kids were cute enough, just don't want anymore! ;)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

That is a beautiful pic of her, she is such a cutie!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Can she be anymore precious and adorable!!??!!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home