Monday, March 13, 2006

Borrrr-ING!

Okay, where are all of you and why aren't you blogging????

I come crawling out of my postpartum shell to find that you all went on hiatus with me! I've been jumping from blog to blog so that I could catch up and post to all of my dear friends....but there's NOTHING TO COMMENT ON!!

Get back to your blogs people! Update, update... we need updates!!! ;) lol

13 Comments:

Blogger April said...

If I hadn't been so sick in the last two weeks, I probably would have blogged more. I'll get there . . . eventually! LOL

12:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey! I've been blogging! Not alot, but I've been blogging.

1:29 PM  
Blogger April said...

okay, there's one for today . . . I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last blogged.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL yayy!! Now I have more stuff to read today :)

ScrappingMom - Hope you're feeling better!! I'm sorry you've been sick for so long!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Yeah, its been one of those weeks. i just don't feel like blogging much lately. I know it will pick back up. Right now I have a feeling I will be putting the same stuff in all the time about how aggrevated I am with my house guests LOL!

11:41 PM  
Blogger water said...

Hey I have been blogging :(

6:29 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I have been blogging when I have something to blog about I lead such a boring life...lol I feel I have chased ppl away due to some of my recent post I don't feel ppl feel the same way about me now. Could just be me feeling sorry for myself.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Water.. you have you have! :D

JC... what in the world are you smokin'? You haven't chased anyone away, I just think everyone has gone on a blogging break or something. My blog hasn't been on fire either! :)

2:29 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I have been blogging!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Okay... I was just overwhelmed by the several blogs that had gone a week or two without updates! :) Seemed like it was so many of you guys!

6:28 PM  
Blogger April said...

Hey, just wanted you to know that I updated again! LMAO . . . I've noticed that you have NOT since Monday morning! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

HHAHA I've been busy reading all of YOUR updates!!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

*head hung in shame*

I know, I know!!! I need to update. This is the first time I've been on a blog in awhile now. I have been soooo busy... with spring break last week, partylite and then this week school going back... hey, and a girl has to shop ya know...LOL ;)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home