Thursday
Thursday is always our fun day! We went to playgroup with about 7 others there. The kids enjoyed getting out and playing. I am a bit disappointed that all of the kids Princess' age are in school now though. She really doesn't have that many to play with at playgroup, but at least we make up for that in other ways!
We took Lil'Buddy to the doctor for his 2 yr Well Visit. Yes I know he's 2 1/2 ... horrible of me I know! We had it booked last June when he turned 2, then Husker went out of town for 6 weeks and we had an Insurance change so I canceled only to re-book it later. Then we moved and I just forgot! :( So at the first of the year I made the appointment and nothing was available till now. Anyway, he's growing like he should.
38" in height (Princess is 43 1/2" in hight)
32.5 lbs
He did get one shot that he missed, she wasn't that concerned about it since he was almost 3 but we went ahead with it. He HATES that lady now. If we were to see her on the street he'd probably run over and bite her ass!
I had my OB appointment promptly afterwards. He did NOT examine me today, he didn't want to trigger anything and since I was just examined on Friday he wasn't too concerned. He also thought that I was doing MUCH better so we've extended what would be a next week visit to another 2 week visit! He has so much more confidence in me than I do at this point! lol I still have my Sonogram on the 15th and I'm happy that we get to see the baby again before she gets here! (maybe?!) 25 days to go!!!
We had a wonderful dinner and company at Di's. The kids had a blast and Husker really enjoyed the guy-time. Di and Cuba kept me in tears laughing! I had 2 cups of coffee and 2 brownies and still fell asleep on the way home! Unfortunately I was up all night with RLS and Husker massaged my legs and ran a hot bath for me. It was a long night!
We took Lil'Buddy to the doctor for his 2 yr Well Visit. Yes I know he's 2 1/2 ... horrible of me I know! We had it booked last June when he turned 2, then Husker went out of town for 6 weeks and we had an Insurance change so I canceled only to re-book it later. Then we moved and I just forgot! :( So at the first of the year I made the appointment and nothing was available till now. Anyway, he's growing like he should.
38" in height (Princess is 43 1/2" in hight)
32.5 lbs
He did get one shot that he missed, she wasn't that concerned about it since he was almost 3 but we went ahead with it. He HATES that lady now. If we were to see her on the street he'd probably run over and bite her ass!
I had my OB appointment promptly afterwards. He did NOT examine me today, he didn't want to trigger anything and since I was just examined on Friday he wasn't too concerned. He also thought that I was doing MUCH better so we've extended what would be a next week visit to another 2 week visit! He has so much more confidence in me than I do at this point! lol I still have my Sonogram on the 15th and I'm happy that we get to see the baby again before she gets here! (maybe?!) 25 days to go!!!
We had a wonderful dinner and company at Di's. The kids had a blast and Husker really enjoyed the guy-time. Di and Cuba kept me in tears laughing! I had 2 cups of coffee and 2 brownies and still fell asleep on the way home! Unfortunately I was up all night with RLS and Husker massaged my legs and ran a hot bath for me. It was a long night!








5 Comments:
His stats inspired me to get Saira's. And I finally got a good measurement of Saira... she's 39" and 30 lbs...lol Skinny little fart!!
mmmm, brownies and coffee...mmmmm! Now you got me wanting that...LOL
I thought it was 37" but the paper says 38", oops! But her and Lil'Buddy are so close in stats! He's a little heavier, but that's boy for ya!
I'm glad you had a fun Thursday! Mine was not so eventful. :D You kept yourself quite busy!
Glad you had a fun time with friends!
The kids sure are getting big!! But sound nice and healthy to boot!
Sounds like a nice day. The kids are growing fast. Sound likes a great on appointment I still can not believe how fast it has gone. Ohhh can Husker give my hubby some pointers...lol
Post a Comment
<< Home