Is Dieting your Resolution?
So, did you add the old cliché of dieting to your New Year resolution list? I've got some great diets for ya!
The South Beach [Boys] Diet - Week 1 - Eat interesting and unique food nobody has heard of before. Week 2 - Take tons of drugs along with the food you were eating. Week 3 - Stop the diet. Week 4 - Start the diet again, but only eat more bland versions of the food you used to eat.
The Palindrome Diet - Only eat foods that can be spelled the same way forwards and backwards. Star Rats and Bird Rib can be tasty snacks while fruits and vegetables are no-no''s.
The Angry Goth Diet - Eat shit and die.
The Toddler Diet - Just eat toddlers.
The CASH CUBE! Diet - Place food on the bottom of THE CASH CUBE! Turn the machine on and watch your dinner spin quickly around you for 20 seconds. Whatever you can grab, you can eat!
The [Hot Landing] Zone Diet - Eat a few quick bites en route to the target in your Huey. When you get there, run.
The South Beach [Boys] Diet - Week 1 - Eat interesting and unique food nobody has heard of before. Week 2 - Take tons of drugs along with the food you were eating. Week 3 - Stop the diet. Week 4 - Start the diet again, but only eat more bland versions of the food you used to eat.
The Palindrome Diet - Only eat foods that can be spelled the same way forwards and backwards. Star Rats and Bird Rib can be tasty snacks while fruits and vegetables are no-no''s.
The Angry Goth Diet - Eat shit and die.
The Toddler Diet - Just eat toddlers.
The CASH CUBE! Diet - Place food on the bottom of THE CASH CUBE! Turn the machine on and watch your dinner spin quickly around you for 20 seconds. Whatever you can grab, you can eat!
The [Hot Landing] Zone Diet - Eat a few quick bites en route to the target in your Huey. When you get there, run.








4 Comments:
LOL! Losing weight was not my resolution, but I do NEED to lose some weight!
LOL You know I did THINK about having that as a resolution for sure!!
I would love to lose about oh 30 lbs or so..
I think I am going to get a new scale and honestly ATLEAST TRY! LOL
Oh and I wanted to say.. If I were to pick on of those..LOL IT would be The [Hot Landing] Zone Diet ..LOL We are always in the car running errands, and getting fast food..LOL
Me too, Ali! Maybe not the most effective diet, but the Hot Landing Diet is definitely the diet I'm currently on! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home