Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2005 Year in Review

Borrowed from Ali-Bug

********************************
BEST MEMORY: July 19th, finding out we were expecting baby #3!

WORST MEMORY: Those suck-ass people who do not deserve to be named!

FAVE SONG OF 2005: Not really my fave but we sure had fun with Hollaback Girl

FAVE MOVIE/DVD of 2005: Geezz, way too many! I love movies!

FAVE NEW TV SHOW(s) of 2005: Desperate Housewives, LOST and House

FAVE MUSIC CD of 2005: Michael Bublé: I got all of his CD's for my Birthday

FAVE BOOK I READ in 2005: Well...this one should be obvious

FAVE NEW FOOD in 2005: Finally tried Key Lime Pie. Loved.It.

MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS in 2005: Fit into a size 8, but now that's all shot to shit! Found new friendships, disposed of some worthless friendships. Playgroup is awesome as ever. My kids are a year older, healthier and wiser. :) I love my husband more!!

MY HOPES/WISHES for the NEW YEAR, 2006:
That my family and friends stay happy and healthy all year long! (ditto Ali)
I live through house renovations.
I survive with three kids.
Have a better, closer relationship with my mom, brothers and sisters.
Let everyone around me always know how much they're appreciated.
Teach Princess to read.
Help Lil'Buddy with "preschool".
Nurse baby at least all year.
Scrapbook a crap load of layouts!
A new van.

FAVE NEW WEBSITE of 2005:
Blogger--I have enjoyed having a blog this year!! I started it for all the wrong reasons in Feb. and have kept it for all of the right ones!

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Aww and that is a BEST memory you will never forget!!!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

WHAT?!? After all those years of being in FL, you just tried Key Lime Pie...hehe! Too funny... ;)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I know, crazy huh?! I honestly never thought I'd like it!

Sometimes looks CAN be deceiving!!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home