Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hello, Hello!

Well I haven't been around much the last few days. Monday I kept my computer off all day, I took it easy and relaxed. Sometime during the night a tooth of mine decided to flair up so Tuesday I had a horrible toothache. Those are the worst! Husker bought me all kinds of remedies that seemed to somewhat help.

I've been feeling a lot more pressure. I keep telling her she needs to bake a little more but I think she's preparing herself to come much sooner than she's expected. I'm patiently waiting for next week's appointment so I can find out if I've dilated or dropped more like I think I have. I'm so not ready for everything yet. It's been hard with Husker working so much I never find the time to do all of the shopping I need to do. I feel like I haven't accomplished a single thing! I suppose I'll save all of that shopping for my 2-day getaway without the kids that I have planned in a couple of weeks.

Yesterday Lil'Buddy took a pee in the litter box again. I'd put the hood/covering on it but I think the cat is claustrophobic. Really, he refuses to use the box with the hood. Princess stayed pretty busy making me tons of fine art pieces yesterday. When I told her what a beautiful job she had been doing she turned to me whipping her hair around and said:

"You've got that right, Babe!" with a wink and a thumbs up!

Well. Okay then. She has quite the personality....gotta love her, I know I certainly do!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hope your feeling better today!!
Lilbuddy..LOL That is hilarious!
That was very sweet of Princess to make you fine jewlery..HEHE What a comment,and I can totally see it coming from her too!! =)
Have a great evening!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Pee'n in the cat box...how freak'n funny! ;) LOL

Princess is something else, whipping that hair... lol

11:21 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm glad your tooth is feeling a little better. Lil'Buddy is to cute. Princess is a riot =)

11:53 PM  
Blogger April said...

Wow . . . I can't wait to hear what the doc says next week as well. It'd really suck if you were put on bedrest. Your kids are adorable Java - that personality of Princess is something else. I still need to email you the photos from when they were over here. I realized I hadn't when I was searching for some photos yesterday. I'll do my best to get to it today.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

That's so cute! I can see her saying that, too, she's such a little nut!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home