Cookies & Sweets
I'm starting this evening making our favorite cookies & such!!
Do you make cookies each year? If so, what kind?
Here's our list!
Buckeyes or also called Peanut Butter Balls
Rum/Burbourn Balls
Peppermint Brittle
Sugar Cookies
Snickerdoodles
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cookie Turtles
Muddy Buddies
Now, I know you're thinking WHY so many/so much.... well right now my eyes are bigger than my stomach (or maybe not lol) and frankly, I can!! :)
We're going to bake/make one each day/night till Christmas Eve. I will probably make extra to make some cookie baskets for other people also, but I have a feeling most of them will get eaten here at home!!
Do you make cookies each year? If so, what kind?
Here's our list!
Buckeyes or also called Peanut Butter Balls
Rum/Burbourn Balls
Peppermint Brittle
Sugar Cookies
Snickerdoodles
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cookie Turtles
Muddy Buddies
Now, I know you're thinking WHY so many/so much.... well right now my eyes are bigger than my stomach (or maybe not lol) and frankly, I can!! :)
We're going to bake/make one each day/night till Christmas Eve. I will probably make extra to make some cookie baskets for other people also, but I have a feeling most of them will get eaten here at home!!








4 Comments:
YUMMMMMMM
WooHoo it worked!!! I made this post via my email! :D I know some of you will get the "dupe" but I had to have something to test it with.
Tonight I bought so much crap for these cookies.... I didn't have room in my pantry/cabinets for it all and regular groceries! lol
I will probably gain 30lbs. this week!
:( Wish I could have some. They all sure do sound YUMMY
They do sound yummy. I just wished I had a working oven to make cookies with my Little Guy =(
Post a Comment
<< Home