Once Again...
It's you and I...once again my friend. The time is here and we shall share the next few months together until I dispose your exterior cavity into the wastebasket when all is said and done. Many years my friend...many years!

On another note....the internet can be such an odd place. When I googled my friend above for his lovely 'mug' I got this photo ... oddly placed in the center of all Tums.

I have covered her little boobies, I wouldn't want any rumors that I have porn on my blog or anything. Do you suppose they call her "Tums"? Or is that what you need after looking at her?

On another note....the internet can be such an odd place. When I googled my friend above for his lovely 'mug' I got this photo ... oddly placed in the center of all Tums.

I have covered her little boobies, I wouldn't want any rumors that I have porn on my blog or anything. Do you suppose they call her "Tums"? Or is that what you need after looking at her?








9 Comments:
Holy Cow...rotf! She looks like Chad's aunt, no lie...LOL Minus the tatoos...hehe!
So you and ol' Tums are back together again huh? Tums is an old friend not missed here... ;)
LMAO I think they need to call her BLIND because that is what I am now that I have seen her..HAHAHA
Omy!! LOL That's crazy - in the middle of a search for Mr. Tums! (he was a friend of mine as well). I agree with Ali - BLIND should be her name!
LOL EWWW Tums.. I take pills like zantac or something like that..can't do tums...Him and I have never been friends..LOL
Zantac was my best friend when I was pregnant with Princess. My doctor gave me a prescription for it and said it was just as gentle as Tums but worked way better...and she was right!
Is the Tums working for you? How you feeling?
LMAO I agree Ali my poor eyes =)
LOL no, I didn't notice! hahhahahaaa
And yes... it's been working! Thank you ;)
omg Di!! I hadn't noticed either . . . really didn't want to look too long - it's quite scary! LMAO!
Post a Comment
<< Home