To Qualify or Not Qualify....That is the Question!
So, do/did you qualify?
Apparently I don't qualify by somes standards. Although, and LadyBug can vouch for me, the guy driving down Hwy 17 in his nice Red Ford F150 thinks that I do qualify...he gave me the head nod when I asked him out my drivers window! A total stranger, I tell ya!
Silliness...pure silliness!
Apparently I don't qualify by somes standards. Although, and LadyBug can vouch for me, the guy driving down Hwy 17 in his nice Red Ford F150 thinks that I do qualify...he gave me the head nod when I asked him out my drivers window! A total stranger, I tell ya!
Silliness...pure silliness!








7 Comments:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? LMAO! You're so silly! I think you qualify...for what, I do not know. ;)
LOL!! Pure silliness and immaturity! Don't worry about those that think you don't qualify!! You DO!!
oh, and I'm sure I don't qualify either, so join the crowd, ya know!
LOL!!!
Okay, now that I know what the hell you're talking about (yes, I am a little slow sometimes), I don't qualify either. Oh well!
You DO qualify, Blue & ScrappingMom! YOU DO!! :D
Thumblina said that I did not "quaify" to be on her "list" of friends!!
Post a Comment
<< Home