Sunday, November 13, 2005

No TGIF Here!

Friday morning the kids and I got up early for the playdate at the park! I had tons to load up; Birthday bags, Scrappin' Tote, Overnight Bag, etc... We were running about 10 minutes behind schedule but I knew we'd make it at a decent time. I stop on Blanding at Starbucks for a Caramel Latté and a Mocha Frapp for Blue. Traffic was horrible as usual! I turn at Kingsley and the truck in front of me slams on it's breaks, I do the same and then my CD case or Player one lodges under my pedal, so I'm unable to fully break! BAM! I ran right into her! Luckily it was very minimal, more like a little bump. She gets out and signals for me to pull over into Lowe's with her.

Of all people in the world to hit... I hit the QUEEN OF MORONS!!!!!!!!
"You damaged my Hitch....You damaged my Hitch". First let me tell you that this woman was very manly, yet short and hideous looking. When I got out she kept saying that over and over, I shouted to her "Don't worry, we're all okay here..Me, my two kids and my unborn child". What a biotch! She was a complete moron. I called Husker, we got all of our info from Insurance with a claim # pending, etc.. She refused to exchange personal information, she HAD to have a police report even though I reminded her twice it wasn't necessary.

Blue comes over to get Princess for me to take her to the park, Lil'Buddy was still sleeping thru this whole ordeal! Well over a hour after the accident the FHP showed up. He was a really young, nice looking guy and I hoped he was nice too! That moron I hit opened her mouth and it was all over for her! See what happens when you're a mouthy idiot? He refused to do a crash report, he replied to her comments as if she were a child...it was hilarious! It was so hard to hold back the snickering! He never asked me what happened and honestly I think he was more interested in pissing on her day! He also told her he owned a body shop for 10 years and all she needed to do was replace the receiver on the hitch ($25-50).

So anyway, at that point I was very happy! No ticket, no report....I was the liable one and I walked away the happiest! Yipee!

The park playdate went great. I was able to catch up with five others that were still there, though I had missed a bunch of people! We had lunch with a few at Steak 'n Shake. Princess got to order whatever she wanted. They goofed off and had a great time! We drove over to Cubanita's house until the crop at Stampy's. I started on my first PB book, Pink & Browns.... it's going to be so pretty!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Ditto!! Glad there was no injuries and no ticket...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm so glad y'all are all okay and that the FHP guy was so nice, too bad it took him sooo long to get there! Thanks for letting me take Princess back with me, she had fun playing with her friends!

9:11 AM  
Blogger April said...

Wow . . . you lucked into having a nice FHP! Thank goodness everyone was okay.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home