Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today's Agenda!

Today I'm going to be pretty busy! We're picking up Princess' bike for her birthday sometime today. I'm not sure if I or Husker is getting it yet. We're buying the Disney Princess bike and of course buying all of the accessories; Helmet, Pads, Tassles, Horn, etc...! I need to wrap a few other things I've picked up for her also. I'll be working on Goodie Bags today, baking cookies and other treats. I'm going to try and hit the 'Y' later this afternoon for the Serenity Yoga class and walk the Treadmill afterwards. That's about all for me today!

What's on your agenda?

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I went to the Dentist this morning, then went out to lunch at McD's with Jaws and Dominator. Nothing planned for the rest of the day.

1:11 PM  
Blogger April said...

haha! Do you REALLY want to know? I had an FCAT reception this morning for MovieStar's scores last year. They are doing a really neat thing by starting this and parents are invited with breakfast and juice/coffee. Then we came home and I met a friend to get her some paper she had been wanting and our kids played for a bit; now Lance is down for a nap, and Kristen will be home shortly . . . and tonight another friend just asked me to go to a jewelry party in the neighborhood over. Since I've never been to one, and they're all friends, I figure I'd go. It sounds like Princess is going to be having a wonderful birthday. I may have Wild Child if I'm able to make it; and possibly Movie Star (but she won't need a treat bag) . . . SEE, did you really want to know?!?

3:26 PM  
Blogger water said...

Yesterday I bsat the triplets (who learned to call themselves triplets yesterday, LOL)! Then Flyboy and I picked up the girls from school and went to Monkey's therapy appoint and then out for Chili's where I indulged in an appletini!!
Today it is our baby's birthdays, so what do you have planned for princess? We are having a bbq and will let Chubs eat cake, not anything huge!! And Flyboy will be at the party tomorrow, so the sulking hubby standing in the corner, yup that is mine!!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home