Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Just not myself...

Any of you that know me, know that I'm a very outgoing person! I have no fears of meeting new people, going places or doing pretty much anything. But for some reason, this little town has just twisted me! Maybe it's the fact of knowing how small towns are. Everyone knows everyone and if you're not in the "in crowd" or if your family hasn't been living here for 10 generations then you're an outcast! I know because I grew up in a small town and that's exactly the way it was!!

It just really sucks because here I am pretty much 6 days a week with nothing to do! I feel just strange going out by myself because I'm afraid I'll be ME, the outgoing person and well...I'm sure that'll bring some enemies my way! I took the kids to the mall Trick or Treating and smiled at everyone that I came in contact with, brewed up a few conversations but none were interested in anything further.

Grrrrrrrr it just SUPER SUCKS! I'm sure I'm driving all of my Jax friends crazy! LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awww, sorry everyone's not as outgoing as you up there! I'll come up and hang out with you, if you ever invite me! LOL ;)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL I HAVE!!! (haven't I?)

3:44 PM  
Blogger April said...

Me too - I'll come (like Blue - if I'm ever invited)! I know it can be hard, my own neighborhood is just like your small town! LOL

5:01 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

(((((Hugs)))) I know how you feel.. I live in a small town too and if you have not lived here your whole life or you don't have a 100 grand in the bank no one talks to you..
It's still a new town to you, maybe after a few more months things will get better!!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home