Wow, 5 days huh?
I haven't blogged in 5 whole days! What the heck have I been doing you ask? Well, here ya go...
Thursday - Spent our day at the wonderful mall playdate, had dinner with friends, went shopping then to coffee/doughnut night followed by a late night shopping trip with three others to Wally World.
Friday - Stayed home all day. I didn't feel well, just that really tired, cranky feeling.
Saturday - Went up to look at a house, found one and signed the lease for a year. Picked out colors to paint the rooms. Drove back to Jax and headed to LadyBug's for Miss' Tea Party. Afterwards we went grocery shopping.
Sunday - Husker went out on the boat with SaftyDad, they only brought back one fish (a big 'ole Mackerel). Unfortunately after breakfast Sunday I got really sick. I had the worst stomach pains and cramps, 4 hours later up came all my breakfast. I took a bath and napped so I started feeling a little better. We headed over to Desert Flower's for dinner (to eat the Mackerel)... I was doing okay, a little odd feeling but I thought maybe I was sick from the Dairy that morning. We went to DQ for some ice cream and well it happened again... I ended up sleeping on the couch because I was constantly running to the toilet! :( Maybe the baby doesn't like Dairy...this really sucks!
So far this morning I'm feeling better. I'm really tired from the lack of sleep but I think I'll make it! :)
Thursday - Spent our day at the wonderful mall playdate, had dinner with friends, went shopping then to coffee/doughnut night followed by a late night shopping trip with three others to Wally World.
Friday - Stayed home all day. I didn't feel well, just that really tired, cranky feeling.
Saturday - Went up to look at a house, found one and signed the lease for a year. Picked out colors to paint the rooms. Drove back to Jax and headed to LadyBug's for Miss' Tea Party. Afterwards we went grocery shopping.
Sunday - Husker went out on the boat with SaftyDad, they only brought back one fish (a big 'ole Mackerel). Unfortunately after breakfast Sunday I got really sick. I had the worst stomach pains and cramps, 4 hours later up came all my breakfast. I took a bath and napped so I started feeling a little better. We headed over to Desert Flower's for dinner (to eat the Mackerel)... I was doing okay, a little odd feeling but I thought maybe I was sick from the Dairy that morning. We went to DQ for some ice cream and well it happened again... I ended up sleeping on the couch because I was constantly running to the toilet! :( Maybe the baby doesn't like Dairy...this really sucks!
So far this morning I'm feeling better. I'm really tired from the lack of sleep but I think I'll make it! :)








1 Comments:
It is already....I'm still bloated as hell though!
Post a Comment
<< Home