Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My expected due date

According to one of the websites I visited today my expected due date is March 18th, making me about 6 1/2 weeks. I've started on my list of names, of course my boy list is much longer, boy names are just so darn cute! I'm very picky with names. Nothing that is rhyming in the end of the name with our last name (ie; 'ly', 'le', 'e', 'y', etc..) and I'm not fond of the 'uh' ending sound.

Boy names
Jaxson
Addison
Connor
Ethan
Bryce
Maddox
Palmer
Parker
Colin
Evan
Preston
Aiden
Gavin
Dylan
Austin

Girl names
Madeline
Madelyn
Morgan
Victorya (or Vicktoria)
Samantha
Katherine
Allison

Middle names
Leah
Layne

That's it so far, Husker has a list also...I wonder if we're going to pull from a hat again. It was much easier to make our lists, swap, elimiate a certain amount we didn't like each, place in a hat and draw!

I'll know more on Friday when I go visit my OB!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

LOL you dork!! We could do a Brice and Bryce ;)

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I just realized... I like a lot of names that end with the letter 'n'! Weird!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I LOVE Connor and Austin, but two of Bill's friends have sons named that. Gavin is on my list, and I think Dylan is or used to be, not sure. None of those girl names are on my list, but they're all great names (just not my style...my daughters will be Alexa, Amelia, and Alana). And I'm the total opposite, I can't think of any boy names I really like, but girl names are so easy for me! Maybe that means you'll have another boy.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I love almost all of your name choices!
Maddox is my pick out of them.

><(((*>

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh please don't use Dylan. That's my little 9 year old brother in laws name. I can't stand that little punk of a kid.

I liked Preston, you had that name when you were naming Lil' Man. And I was really in love with that name. :) :) And I like Jaxson too.

I'll have to get back with you on the girl name.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I think Husker really likes Ethan! He hasn't commented on any girl names since he's convinced it's a boy!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home