Thursday, July 28, 2005

Contemplating

So I'm contemplating on whether or not to remove the password prompt to my blog. I've had it password protected for almost 5 months now. Honestly, it's just a pain in the ass to keep entering the password, even when I want to look back at an old post, etc..

What's your opinion?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

MY opinion: I don't give a *$@#* who reads mine, and if they don't like the content, they can click that lil X in the corner, LOL.

I guess it just depends on how private you'd like it kept.
HTH

Jaws ><(((*>

10:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

It is kind of a pain in the ass, but I do understand why you have the protection.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Is it possible to just password protect certain posts? A great benefit of having your blog password protected is you can post whatever you want without worrying about who will read it or hurting anyone's feelings or causing any drama.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I know why it's protected, but then again it is annoying. And you know me, I can't keep up with passwords...LOL But I totally understand why it's protected. :)

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home