Two-Faced People
I hate two-faced people. Generally I don't hate anyone, but two-faced people are the absolute worst, they're double liars! They lie to you then they turn around and say something different (another lie) to someone else.
Don't say that you can't stand or would NEVER associate with someone then GO DO IT. Okay so that doesn't make you two-faced but a hypocrite. There's been two people I've known over the last year that are just like this and ironically they are FRIENDS...how funny, yet strangely odd.
Actually, all of the people that I've had disagreements with somehow become friends, isn't that weird.... it's like the bad always find their way to those like them.
Oh well, no drama or anything, just wanted to get that off my chest. I'm sure a couple of you know who I'm referring to and why.
Don't say that you can't stand or would NEVER associate with someone then GO DO IT. Okay so that doesn't make you two-faced but a hypocrite. There's been two people I've known over the last year that are just like this and ironically they are FRIENDS...how funny, yet strangely odd.
Actually, all of the people that I've had disagreements with somehow become friends, isn't that weird.... it's like the bad always find their way to those like them.
Oh well, no drama or anything, just wanted to get that off my chest. I'm sure a couple of you know who I'm referring to and why.








3 Comments:
LOL! All your enemies have formed their own club...it's like a support group for the ones that hate you but are oddly obsessed with you.
LOL! They're oddly obsessed, two-faced, and feeky! ;)
LMAO!! You guys are hilarious!!
Post a Comment
<< Home