Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Mmmm Food!

I now know where my craving for food lately has come from. I'm one of those people that like to eat pretty food. If it's well put together and served as a beautiful dish it just looks like it is the best dish you'll ever have!! I watch Food TV all the time and just drool over these meals! I've never had Corned Beef Hash before but it's on my menu for next week. It was just beautiful with three poached eggs garnishing the dish! Okay I know, I'm weird! I should have been a gormet chef or something...or better yet, a food critic! Could you imagine all of the free food?!?!!

Have you guessed that I'm cooking dinner right now and I'm hungry?? Meatloaf, Corn on the Cob, Peas and Mashed Potatoes...a good southern hearty meal! Mmmm!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Yummm! That sounds good! I haven't been picky at all, lately, everything sounds good! I went out to dinner last night and had Country Fried Steak...sooo good!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

and so it starts, LOL

><(((*>

10:40 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Whatever ... my Meatloaf ROCKS!!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home