Blah Blah Blah
Disney was fun, visiting family was nice, overall it was a wonderful weekend. But...for the last two days I've been the laziest damn person alive. I've bummed in my jammies, fixed the easiest meals possible, watched TV, slept, etc... I'm so tired, exhausted, wore out...you get the picture.
I have to get dressed, HAVE TO. Lil'Man has his appointment with the Pediatric Orthopedic today. Please keep your fingers crossed that he does NOT have to have surgery. The radiologist reported that he may have a Greenstick Fracture...which isn't good.
Speaking of this, let me tell you that Michael's sucks ASS!!! I gave all of the information to the Financial Coordinator at Nemours yesterday, she calls Michael's insurance company, Gallager Bassett and they tell her they do NOT have medical coverage. Hello, they're a nation-wide retailer they HAVE to have medical coverage. But the guy tells her, you can send us the bill and we may consider paying it. WTF?!
So I call the store Manager again to speak to her, she tells me that the Insurance Adjuster has informed her not to speak to me anymore. Okay, first off I didn't file the claim SHE DID, I didn't ask for anything to be done on their part SHE DID. So don't tell me not to worry and that the company is taking care of everything then treat me like shit.
Jason wants to go to court. Not sure if I have the energy to.
I have to get dressed, HAVE TO. Lil'Man has his appointment with the Pediatric Orthopedic today. Please keep your fingers crossed that he does NOT have to have surgery. The radiologist reported that he may have a Greenstick Fracture...which isn't good.
Speaking of this, let me tell you that Michael's sucks ASS!!! I gave all of the information to the Financial Coordinator at Nemours yesterday, she calls Michael's insurance company, Gallager Bassett and they tell her they do NOT have medical coverage. Hello, they're a nation-wide retailer they HAVE to have medical coverage. But the guy tells her, you can send us the bill and we may consider paying it. WTF?!
So I call the store Manager again to speak to her, she tells me that the Insurance Adjuster has informed her not to speak to me anymore. Okay, first off I didn't file the claim SHE DID, I didn't ask for anything to be done on their part SHE DID. So don't tell me not to worry and that the company is taking care of everything then treat me like shit.
Jason wants to go to court. Not sure if I have the energy to.








3 Comments:
That sucks! Hope everything goes well at the appt today and so sorry that Michael's is being like that. And if their insurance adjustor told them not to speak with you, then they obviously have insurance.
First off, Im glad to hear that lil' man's appt went well.
and it sounds like Michael's is afraid of being sued and thats why they dont want her speaking to you.
I would defiantly send them the bill, they just may quietly pay it to avoid any court time.
I'm sorry your so worn out, get some rest, you'll be bouncin' around again in no time.
><(((*>
I'm already having to boycott Shell stations cause of my brother, should I add Michaels?
Post a Comment
<< Home