Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I broke out!!

Today I finally broke out of the house and I hope it broke me from the clam shell I've been couped up in. I just haven't felt myself lately, especially the lazy part. I'm usually full of energy and always on the go. This evening I took the kids to Skate Station to a little rollerskating party. They had a great time, it was so much fun to watch Princess rollerskate for the first time! Lil'Man got a few minutes out on the rink. I didn't want him doing too much since he's only had his cast on for a day. As for me, I'm rusty as heck! I thought rollerskating was like riding a bike...um, apparently not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

really, cause you weren't like this with Lil Man. Glad to hear you are getting out though. :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Glad you got out and had some fun! And it probably is the first trimester. I think exhaustion (or laziness) is increased when you have more kids cuz you're spending more energy taking care of them. I was really tired when I was pregnant with Lexi, so I'm sure it'll be even worse next time.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home