The Undertakings of the Day
Three layouts....count them; 1, 2, 3! So, Miss Smarty-Pants Purple Mama got 4 completed but she zips through her layouts like a pro. Seriously, she doesn't even sit, gawd she made me so nervous...okay not really but that was funny. Just as I would get the paper decided for my own she'd have the photos cut and ready to go on hers! For now on, she shall be known as Ze Spee-dee Scrap-puhr!
Not sure about the timeframe but I'm pretty sure we cropped from 2-6 (give or take a few mins.). It was a nice day and a lot was accomplished!!
Afterwards, I went out and checked our mail and picked up dinner at KFC. We had some Netflix come in so we popped in a movie and chowed down. I just finished my nightly talk with Husker...just 4 more days, FOUR MORE DAYS!!
The kids are playing quietly, I think a nice hot bubble bath is calling... damnit, so would a glass of wine, humph! It will HAVE to get used, so I guess I should invite some people over for dinner? I can't look at a full bottle of wine for the next 9 months!
Not sure about the timeframe but I'm pretty sure we cropped from 2-6 (give or take a few mins.). It was a nice day and a lot was accomplished!!
Afterwards, I went out and checked our mail and picked up dinner at KFC. We had some Netflix come in so we popped in a movie and chowed down. I just finished my nightly talk with Husker...just 4 more days, FOUR MORE DAYS!!
The kids are playing quietly, I think a nice hot bubble bath is calling... damnit, so would a glass of wine, humph! It will HAVE to get used, so I guess I should invite some people over for dinner? I can't look at a full bottle of wine for the next 9 months!








4 Comments:
LOL! And she's only been scrappin a couple months now! Glad y'all had fun!
August 5 at Christy's house.
Wish you could go! :( Maybe we could just take turns bringing you to the crops as our guest?
Why don't you go out...to Christy's? LOL Join us! Everyone else is doing it! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home