Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm here I promise!

I know I've been scarce, but I've been here, well at home anyway. Friday was a very busy day for us. The kids and I (Thumblina and Sunshine rode along) went house-hunting. We looked at probably 6-7 houses. Most of them were Victorian. Actually, if you remember my previous post with the house pics we toured a couple of those houses!! That night I was so exhausted I called and ordered dinner from Chili's.

Saturday was the absolute most boring day I've had in a long time! I can count on one hand how many times I got off of the couch, isn't that sad!?!? The kids and I pretty much watched movies and played games/colored all day!

Today was a little more progressive day. We did sleep-in however, but managed to get up at a decent time and get dressed. I took the kids to lunch at the Olive Garden and then we went shopping at Michaels. I'm so excited, I got two new albums!!
After we got home I managed to get a layout finished for my scrapbook. I'm actually thinking of doing another one before bed! :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Tell us all about the houses! 6-7 houses in one day? Sounds like a pretty packed day, no wonder you were exhausted!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

The kids watched Willy Wonka and I watched Million Dollar Baby...wow what a great movie!!!! I KNEW I should have watched it long ago! Husker had no desire to watch it, he'd be surprised.

The houses...well most all of them were victorian. We looked at 2 rentals just in case we haven't found what we want to buy. They were all HUGE, 4+ bedrooms, beautiful architecture and most all original stuff. The only thing is I didn't like some of the areas. Like the older victorians can have some houses around them taht haven't been renovated yet or have residents that just haven't taken care of the homes. The 'clown house' was directly across from a park which is nice. Thumblina named it the clown house because the exterior was painted a deep tourquoise and red! lol But the interior was gorgeous!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

My Saturday was like that, except I sat on the floor ALLLLL day, in front of the TV playing the Sims...hehe! It was great. I haven't vegged like that in ages...lol!

Victorian houses!?! Wow, you lucky thing you!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I have always wanted a Victorian, so that when my kids grew up I could convert it to a B&B :)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home