House Colors
I want to paint the rooms in the house we just signed a lease for. We stopped by Lowe's and looked at paint colors. Here's an idea of what I'm thinking of doing over the next week.

So, what do you think? This will give me an idea of what I really want in the house we buy. I don't want to buy a house, paint, etc.. and then end up not liking it and having to change everything. I figure if we're here only a year then it's not a big deal if I end up not liking the colors!
Color Names
Slate Green
Coffee
Khaki
Tomato Red

So, what do you think? This will give me an idea of what I really want in the house we buy. I don't want to buy a house, paint, etc.. and then end up not liking it and having to change everything. I figure if we're here only a year then it's not a big deal if I end up not liking the colors!
Color Names
Slate Green
Coffee
Khaki
Tomato Red








3 Comments:
Looks good!
It's just my accent color... you know, decor, accessories, etc...
NO my kitchen won't look like a damn Christmas Tree!
Those are real pretty colors!
Post a Comment
<< Home