Thumblina's Birthday
Today was Thumblina's birthday. She's been such a good friend to so many of us and we just adore her winning, yet most times brutally honest, personality. It was unanimous that we'd plan something special for her at the playdate. So we put our heads together and came up with a brilliant plan! Balloons, Large Cookie Cake (with none other than an adoring Froggie), Complimentary Barnies Caramel Latte and Lunch.
I think we surprised her, it was a success! :)
Later in the evening, Desert Flower, Thumblina and I headed to Bourbon Street so Thumblina could do her 'thang' and party on her birthday! We mostly sat in the Blue room, this was my first time there, it's a neat little place. We'll it's not really small, it's quite large and can pretty much cater to anyone's partying needs. The security was pretty tight and for being DD I got free Diet Coke all night! Yipee! It was cool to just sit and talk with friends for a couple of hours and listen to good music.
We didn't stay long, Thumblina had enough alcoholic intake and was ready for some Denny's! I had dessert, go figure...Thumblina had Cheese Fries and Desert Flower had the Sampler. The staff came out singing for Thumblina (now her cheeks matched the color of her eyes, hahahaa!!) and brought her a slice of cake.
By the time I drove her home and picked up my kiddos she was close to calling it a night. I'm pooped! Now I know why I've been so tired every night early in the evening, I just thought I was getting old...oh wait, I am huh?!?!
Night! Hope you had a great birthday Thumblina!!
I think we surprised her, it was a success! :)
Later in the evening, Desert Flower, Thumblina and I headed to Bourbon Street so Thumblina could do her 'thang' and party on her birthday! We mostly sat in the Blue room, this was my first time there, it's a neat little place. We'll it's not really small, it's quite large and can pretty much cater to anyone's partying needs. The security was pretty tight and for being DD I got free Diet Coke all night! Yipee! It was cool to just sit and talk with friends for a couple of hours and listen to good music.
We didn't stay long, Thumblina had enough alcoholic intake and was ready for some Denny's! I had dessert, go figure...Thumblina had Cheese Fries and Desert Flower had the Sampler. The staff came out singing for Thumblina (now her cheeks matched the color of her eyes, hahahaa!!) and brought her a slice of cake.
By the time I drove her home and picked up my kiddos she was close to calling it a night. I'm pooped! Now I know why I've been so tired every night early in the evening, I just thought I was getting old...oh wait, I am huh?!?!
Night! Hope you had a great birthday Thumblina!!








2 Comments:
Sounds like a fun day and night! Happy Birthday, Thumblina!
Sounds like you all had a great night out. And Happy Birthday Thumblina!
Post a Comment
<< Home